Hey! Today is the day of our freshman retreat. Well, I think this will be exciting. This will be a great experience and I will have such a great opportunity to meet new people in my grade. I am also excited to have the opportunity to be with the people I already know and "go to camp" with them. We are going to be traveling to Prairie Star Ranch, which I went on a day retreat to last year. I am so excited to sleeping in the cabins with my peer ministry group. I am upset that we don't get to choose who we ride the bus with and bunk with, but I am still thrilled and excited to make new friends.
The one thing that I am worried about is getting enough sleep. Well I'm sure it will all work out. Bye for now. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment