Members of your group: Rachel Martin, Sarah Fe Helton, Caroline Hodes, Mary Helen Guastello
Use the following form to assess your performance in your group. Circle the appropriate number after each statement. I highlighted the numbers that are my answers
Rating Scale:
1 = Major difficulty, 2 = Needs improvement, 3 = Fair, 4 = Good, 5 = Excellent
1) I participated in the group activities.
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
2) I listened to others in the group.
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
3) I helped and encouraged others in the group
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
4) I stayed on the task assigned.
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
5) I worked well with other group members.
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
6) I did not dominate the group discussion.
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
Add all the circled numbers for a total score and divide by 6. This is your average rubric score.
My average rubric score = ______29_________
No comments:
Post a Comment